< b > < /b > Optimus V LG is the best phone android prepaid < b > < /b >

Posted on July 7, 2011 by CHESSNOID on Amazon, Android, Apple, cell phones, free Apps, Froyo, gingerbread, Ipod Touch, Virgin Mobile, gadgets | 0 Comments

Yes, it is my opinion based on my personal property and research. Now you can get this phone for only a little more than 100 dollars. It is an excellent business. I have LG Optimus V
Android phone now for over 4 months and the more familiar with him, using more than to get it.
Originally, I sold my apple ipod touch 2nd generation, my digital camera, my old cell and some other gadgets not only finance the purchase, but simply to get rid of the confusion. The resale value of ipod touch was amazed of how retained.
What makes this the best phone android prepaid Virgin Mobile plans are offered to him. $25 Will get more beyond talk plan which includes 300 minutes but unlimited data and text. This means that you can navigate and text for the content of his heart.
I used to have decent tracfone prepaid mobile, but compared to these plans is a lower value.