Which is better: triumph of Motorola < b > < /b > or < b > < /b > Optimus V LG android phone

I have a lot of success in dealing with this issue: which is best phone android LG Optimus V or triumph of Motorola. There are 3 areas I can think to compare the differences. They are the hardware, software, and price.

The difference in hardware includes a larger screen for triumph, a faster processor for the triumph, in memory of your extra phone for triumph, and an extra hdmi output for the triumph. Clearly, the winner in the category of hardware is the triumph.

The software will be identical between the two when leaving today. Both will be in the operating system android 2.2 Froyo. It's a tie between two phones.

Price wise, now you can buy an LG Optimus V for as low as $120 new on amazon. The price provided for in the triumph of Motorola is $299. The difference is $179 for the difference in additional hardware (in addition to paying a premium for first). I have that tell the hardware upgrades at the victory is not enough to win the LG Optimus v value price. The winner is LG Optimus in the price category.

All this is subjective, so do not worry if you are not with me. I am only expressing my beliefs. Of course, my opinion may change once published the real triumph of Motorola.